Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period: Begins at 00.01 on 4 August 2017 ('Opening Date') and closes at 23.59 on 27 October 2017 ('Closing Date').
Fixture Week: The weeks during the Promotional Period in which Premier League Fixtures take place; from Friday night to Monday night.
Fixture Week Starts On Week 1 11.08.17 (first day of season) – 14.08.17 Week 2 18.08.17 – 21.08.17 Week 3 25.08.17 – 28.08.17 No PL Fixture Week – 01.09.17 – 04.09.17 (International Break) Week 4 08.09.17 – 11.09.17 Week 5 15.09.17 – 18.09.17 Week 6 22.09.17 – 25.09.17 Week 7 29.09.17 – 02.10.17 No PL Fixture Week – 06.10.17 – 09.10.17 (International Break) Week 8 13.10.17 – 16.10.17 Week 9 20.10.17 – 23.10.17 Week 10 27.10.17 – 30.10.17
Fixture Week Prize Draw Dates: Entries for each Fixture Week will be received between the dates and times shown in the second column of the table below.
All winning entries received during each Fixture Week will be entered into the relevant Fixture Week Prize Draw Date shown in the third column of the table below.
Fixture Week Entries received between Fixture Week Prize Draw Date (Every Tuesday) Week 1 00:01 4.08.17 – 11.08.17 16:59 15/08/17 Week 2 17:00 11.08.17 – 18.08.17 16:59 22/08/17 Week 3 17:00 18.08.17 – 25.08.17 16:59 29/08/17 Week 4 17:00 25.08.17 – 08.09.17 16:59 12/09/17 Week 5 17:00 08.09.17 – 15.09.17 16:59 19/09/17 Week 6 17:00 15.09.17 - 22.09.17 16:59 26/09/17 Week 7 17:00 22.09.17 – 29.09.17 16:59 03/10/17 Week 8 17:00 29.09.17 – 13.10.17 16:59 17/10/17 Week 9 17:00 13.10.17 – 20.10.17 16:59 24/10/17 Week 10 17:00 20.10.17 – 27.10.17 16:59 31/10/17
- Internet access and a valid email address are required for entry. Contact details required to create account. A printer will be required to print vouchers.
- Limited to one entry per unique code. Once a unique code has been entered it will no longer be valid, and will not be accepted as an entry.
- The Tier 1 prize is limited to 1 per person but is for two people (winner and a guest).
- Purchase necessary for participants in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland Residents – see Clause 10 for no purchase necessary route).
- No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents only. Northern Ireland residents can write on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard 'The Ultimate Premier League Experience NPN' and send it to the following Address; Elvis Communications, 172 Drury Lane London WC2B 5QR, with their name, full postal address and email address. Elvis (the agency responsible for the fulfilment of this promotion) will email you a unique code within 2 days of receiving the request for you to complete the process as described in clause 12. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per stamped envelope per Fixture Week. No third party or bulk entries.
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
To enter: entrants must purchase any of the following promotional packs:
Singles: Cadbury Twirl 43g, Cadbury Crunchie 40g, Cadbury Wispa 36g, Cadbury Double Decker 54.5g, Cadbury Starbar 49g, Cadbury Dairy Milk 45g, Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 45g, Cadbury Boost 48.5g, Cadbury Boost DUO 68g, Cadbury Double Decker DUO 80g, Cadbury Wispa DUO 51g, Cadbury Dairy Milk DUO 65g.
- Entrants must then visit http://matchandwin.cadbury.co.uk to create an account for the purpose of checking scores and providing contact details (name and email) for prize notification. After an account is created, entrants must submit their unique code printed on the inside of their promotional pack wrapper in order to generate a random, computer-generated pre-determined predicted fixture and score for a Premier League Fixture within that Fixture Week. If this random pre-determined predicted fixture and score matches the actual fixture and score, the entrant will win a prize. The fixtures and scores are made up of 2 Premier League teams and a score. The fixture and score you are allocated must be an exact match to the actual result in order for it to be a winning entry.
- It is up to entrants to ensure that they provide the correct and up to date email address in order for them to be contacted should they be a winner. The Promoter and/or its agency will not be responsible for incorrect entry details.
- Participants who have matched a random pre-determined predicted fixture and score with the real fixture and score and, therefore, won a prize, will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the fixture finishes. These winners will be informed that they have been entered into a prize draw to be concluded on the following Tuesday (excluding when there is a International Break as outlined in clause 4 above where winners will be entered in to the next Draw Date). All entries have an equal and random chance of winning across all tiers via a secure and random online process.
Prizes: There are 4 tiers of prizes available to be won during the Promotion Period:
Tier 1 – Up to 1 Ultimate Premier League Experience to be won each Fixture Week (up to 10 in total) (value up to a maximum of £5,000 per experience). Tier 1 Prizes will be tailored to individuals following a telephone conversation from Elvis (the agency responsible for the fulfilment of this promotion on behalf of the Promoter) to understand The Ultimate Premier League Experience they wish to have. All accommodation and travel will be booked by Elvis. Once dates, tickets, or names are booked, they cannot be altered or changed.
A typical Tier 1 prize:
- 5* accommodation for the winner and guest (including breakfast).
- Dinner for winner and guest (either pre or post match, vegetarian option included).
- 2 Tickets to Winners' choice of match, subject to availability, tickets issued on a first come first serve basis.
- Cadbury gift bags for the winner and guest.
- Reasonable travel to and from the Premier League chosen match (e.g. flights (from ROI) or train (from UK) or 40p mileage allowance for car journeys). For the avoidance of doubt, this prize will not include travel insurance, which would be the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
Due to the nature of the Tier 1 prize, it is not possible to describe everything which is included. The exact nature of the Tier 1 prize will vary between winners. The Promoter wishes to ensure the Tier 1 Prize is as tailored as possible and will seek to consult with the winners to ascertain the experience they would like, up to the agreed value. All prize arrangements are subject to availability and the cooperation of Clubs.
Tier 2 - Up to 50x pairs of match tickets available per Fixture Week. The match will be allocated based on tickets available and the winners preferred selection (as far as reasonably possible) which will be obtained once ticket winners are identified. Whenever possible, the Promoter will try to allocate the tickets for the team of their preference. When this is not possible, the Promoter will offer an alternative game (excluding Away fixtures for your preferred club).
Tier 3 – 1 of up to 20x Premier League replica footballs available per Fixture Week.
Tier 4 - 1 of up to 200,000x Chocolate Bar vouchers (valued at 65p in the UK & €1.30 in ROI). Voucher will be sent to winner via the email address registered at the time of entry. The voucher needs to be printed out and can be used at a participating retailer. The voucher must be surrendered upon use. Only one voucher print per valid winner.
- Winner Notification: Winners of Prizes will be notified within 48 hours after the relevant Fixture Week Prize Draw via email and will need to follow the instructions shown in the email. All winning entries have an equal and random chance of winning any prize across all tiers via an independently verified random computer draw process conducted by an Independent Third Party. All Prizes stated are available to be won for that Fixture Week.
- If the winner receives a Tier 1 Prize, they will have 14 days to respond to the email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time they will no longer be able to claim, and the prize will be forfeited.
- If the winner receives a Tier 2 or Tier 3 prize, they will have 14 days to respond to the email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time they will no longer be able to claim, and the prize will be forfeited.
- If the winner receives a Tier 4 prize, they will have 14 days to redeem the voucher from the date that it is printed.
- Final Draw: For entrants who enter outside of the Promotion Period between 17:00 on 27 October 2017 and 23.59 on 30 April 2018 ('Final Draw Closing Date'), there will be one final draw to win £500/€750. The winner will be selected in a random draw using an independently verified random computer process, conducted by an Independent Third Party, from all valid entries received within 7 days of the Final Draw Closing Date. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the Final Draw Closing Date and will then have 28 days to respond to that email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize offer and award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- All winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
- In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be lost.
- Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be "home" tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the "home" section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club's stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
- The names and counties of residence of the promotion prize winners will be available by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed 'The Ultimate Premier League Experience' to the following Address: Elvis Communications, 172 Drury Lane London WC2B 5QR within 2 months of the Closing Date of the Promotion Period and 2 months within the Final Draw Closing Date.
- The promotion in ROI is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make a Wish under the Dublin District Court.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
- ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the "Promoter").
Mondelez Europe Services GmbH - UK Branch
Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH
England and Wales
CONDITIONAL USE OF THIS SITE
- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial information for entertainment purposes only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site Content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
- You may not use any third parties' likeness, names, and/or properties without their express permission.
- You may not send any material to the Site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law.
- We may review, edit, or delete materials you or others send to this Site, but are not obligated to do so.
- We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on this Site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
OWNERSHIP OF THE MATERIAL YOU SEND
This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information, material or property.
We try to make the Site and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies may occur. Therefore, regardless of anything else on the Site or in these Terms:
- use of the Site is at your own risk;
- the Site is provided to you "AS IS"; and
to the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our Related Parties:
Disclaim all warranties regarding the Site, and shall not be responsible Or liable for any Damages due to:
- statements, errors or omissions in the Site;
- content infringing any third party's rights;
- viruses that may be transmitted to your computer;
- linking to any other site or its nature or contents; or
- any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our Related Parties from all Damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable lawyer's fees and costs, arising out of any of the following:
- Any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, libel, defamation relating to any materials you send to the Site;
- Any activity relating to your Internet Account, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or anyone using the Site through your Internet Account;
- Your breach of any provisions of these Terms;
- Any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked through an email).
We (or our associated or affiliated companies or third parties who have licensed its brands to Company or contributed to this Site) ("Content Owner") own or licence from third parties all Site Content. All Site Content remains the sole property of the applicable Content Owner and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute any Site Content, without our express written agreement or of the other applicable Content Owner.
We control and operate the Site from the above Company Location (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the Site are governed by the laws of the above Jurisdiction, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the Site shall be in appropriate courts located in the above Jurisdiction. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the above Country. The information set forth in this Site concerning any products or services is applicable only in the Jurisdiction, and these products or services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of this Country, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Definitions/Interpretations. As used herein:
- "Damages" means any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential or punitive loss or other damages of any kind (whether in contract, including fundamental breach, tort, including negligence, or otherwise).
- "including" means "including but not limited to"
- "Materials sent to the Site" (and "materials you send to the Site" and other like terms) means anything emailed, uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted or sent to the Site (whether information, text, material, data or code or other) by you or another user.
- "Related Parties" means all of our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, Site Developers and other promotional partners.
- "Site Contents" means any and all information, text, images, audio, video, designs, names, logos, trademarks, data, code or other information, material or content on this Site.
- "Site Developer" means any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining the Site.
- Use of this Site" (and "using" and other like terms) means "any and all use of the Site of any kind whatsoever, including access to, browsing of, reviewing, posting of, transmitting, reviewing, downloading, and other using the Site or any material on the Site."
- "Warranties" means any warranties or representations, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or freedom from computer virus.
Please note, we may change information on this Site and/or these Terms, at any time without notice. You should regularly review these Terms for any changes. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the Site we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Site, please contact us on 0800 818181 or via our contact form here.